• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread - whats happening ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread - whats happening ?

Hey

Its rainy, B***** is getting nearer, and the streets are full of climate 'crusties', & there is no premier league

- so what are you up to?

TFA

Sweet FA

And your good self?

Comment

I was thinking about watching rugby and F1 qualifying on Saturday, then rugby and F1 on Sunday.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

SFA
        TFA

Comment

Fettling the latest addition to my garage - a Yamaha xt600 flat tracker

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
            Hey

Its rainy, B***** is getting nearer, and the streets are full of climate 'crusties', & there is no premier league

- so what are you up to?
            TFA. I am off to the land of the sheep eaters(I think that is what they do with sheep?) but nothing special.

Yourself?

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I was thinking about watching rugby and F1 qualifying on Saturday, then rugby and F1 on Sunday.
            I thought most games are cancelled? Scotland threatening legal action.....

Comment

It's looking to be warm and sunny. I'll work in the garden, planting some more hedge plants to replace those that didn't make it through the drought. Then down south to visits some friends and go to an event. Sunday drive home... and maybe take in a sauna in the afternoon.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

We're away on the South Coast for birthday\anniversary plus slap-up meal on Saturday night.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Not a lot. Probably just a Saturday wander with loony lady friend as usual and Sunday drink with missus drinky next door.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Getting a buzz cut and joining the nearest Extinction Rebellion protest with a "White Power is green power" placard. That'll both confuse them and have the rozzers descending on them like a ton of bricks.

Then pop-up at the next one with a "Greta is green" placard.

Was hoping to paint the town red, but they've had the fire engine confiscated.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                    X