• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tick... Tick...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tick... Tick...

Boomish!

Not the ideal contract, but a decent rate to compensate 4 days a week in London, although made it clear I want a plan to get it down to three days a week once the bedding in period is over.

Have to go through SC (so I guess it's a provisional boom) so will delay it a couple of weeks
    Last edited by SimonMac; 16 October 2019, 10:12.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Have to go through SC (so I guess it's a provisional boom) so will delay it a couple of weeks
          Your banana (not the one below) is in the post....

Comment

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Long story short.....

Agent told Client I was starting this Monday coming, as of yesterday I still didn't have a set of completed checks or even a contract.

Told this to the client (had an informal chat with them as they started to bring me up to speed), offer now withdrawn as I told them I wouldn't be able to start until after half term on Monday 4th.

Looks like I might have dodged a bullet with this one, but hey ho back to looking for work I go!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

can i have my banana back then?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    Hang on, you never game me a banana in the first place, or have you just outed one of your sockies [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                    X