• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pakistani Secuity work keeps UK safe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistani Secuity work keeps UK safe

Prince William: 'Pakistan security work keeps UK safe' Prince William: 'Pakistan security work keeps UK safe' - BBC News

Agree / disagree?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

"Contributes to the safety of the UK" would be more accurate. But I'm surprised you have to ask - or is that a fetching tin-foil hat you're wearing?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      "Contributes to the safety of the UK" would be more accurate. But I'm surprised you have to ask - or is that a fetching tin-foil hat you're wearing?
      You honestly believe that?

This is where we are with CUK.

Mod doesn't like an article from the BBC being posted with a quote from the article.

Mod gets upset and presents a strawman bulltulip argument.

Mod gets poster banned.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        You honestly believe that?
        Follow the money. If you have another reason to explain the military and political support given by the West, I'd be glad to hear it.

Mod doesn't like responds to a question concerning an article from the BBC being posted with a quote from the article.

Mod gets upset and presents a strawman bulltulip argument.

Mod gets poster banned.
        FTFY. (Clue, GhostOfTarbera isn't banned).

Comment

Follow the money. If you have another reason to explain the military and political support given by the West, I'd be glad to hear it.
          Yeah, the "you found his wallet in my pocket officer?, I dont know how it got there" routine when Bin Laden got killed in Pakistan was very convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Yeah, the "you found his wallet in my pocket officer?, I dont know how it got there" routine when Bin Laden got killed in Pakistan was very convincing.
            You made it through another night. I'm happy for you.

Comment

Working...
            X