• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC Gun Control Articles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    IIRC someone was sent down last year for producing obsolete calibre cartridges and selling them on to naughty people.

Some handguns are still legal if you want something with a foot long barrel with a foot long "extension" to the butt.

The example I saw was a Taunus pistol in 44 mag.

taurus pistols 44 magnum uk legal - Google Search
    interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      interesting!
      Very.

I'd prefer a 4" S&W 629 but there you go.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Very.

I'd prefer a 4" S&W 629 but there you go.
        my experience is limited to a BSA Meteor .22 air rifle, so can't comment!

Comment

But you did.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

There could be something of more benefit in the third drawer down in the anteroom desk.

More benefit for the rest of us.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
            X