• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom! (I think)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom! (I think)

Just had another 6 month renewal offered at current client. Contract was reviewed in May and deemed outside of IR35 (working practices would seem to be aligned in my opinion). Offer of renewal came through on Monday, but I've been laid up with the flu for the last couple of days (must have been bad, as I lost 2 billing days).

I have asked the agent a couple of times previously regarding IR35, to be told that HR were reviewing working practices of individual contractors and making a determination accordingly, however I have not been advised either way. Had kind of expected something as part of the renewal, but no mention.

Renewal takes me to next May. The client in question is very, very closely linked to a popular contractor go-to for insurances and IR35 contract reviews.

So I'm all good, right?!

Originally posted by fiisch View Post
    Renewal takes me to next May.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X