• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents not revealing the name of the client

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents not revealing the name of the client

We can argue whether it's pointless for an agent not to reveal the name of the client until after having had a first discussion/seen your CV etc.

But I wonder what this agent was thinking of - who could the client possibly be?!?

"My Client, an international tech business famous for its defining search engine along with other tech products"

Originally posted by edison View Post
    We can argue whether it's pointless for an agent not to reveal the name of the client until after having had a first discussion/seen your CV etc.

But I wonder what this agent was thinking of - who could the client possibly be?!?

"My Client, an international tech business famous for its defining search engine along with other tech products"

Lycos ??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      Lycos ??
      Damn, I thought it would be a lot harder to guess

Comment

/thread
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          /thread
          never should have started. Well not outside general anyways.

@Mods ????
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Moved.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Moved.
              thanks.... I have nothing to add though...
              I'll think of something after a glass (bottle) of Barbera d'Asti.
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

SKA?

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Lycos ??
                  Got to be Altavista

Comment

I did some work for AOL back in mid 2000's .... I'll give some of my old mates a call and see if they're still hiring. I might be able to get you a nice CD of their software too, if you're lucky
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X