• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this the end?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this jibber jabber for "my car battery is flat"

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Verdict is in! The car still lives, holy water not required.

It was the stereo apparently.
      Three cheers for the MuckMobile!

Comment

Verdict is in! The car still lives, holy water not required.

It was the stereo apparently.
        You may have to resort to singing to while away those long journeys now. Don't worry if you can't sing, it never stopped Mrs M...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          You may have to resort to singing to while away those long journeys now. Don't worry if you can't sing, it never stopped Mrs M...
          The fault has been fixed (I hope!). No need for me to frighten anyone just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            All this jibber jabber for "my car battery is flat"
            And all the posts have been way more interesting than the nonsense you post.

Comment

My new jump starter worked a treat - I got this one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07QLGRLD9/
              1000 Amps? Pah - You could barely jump start an obstinate donkey with that! 20,000 Amps is more like it.

NOCO Boost Max GB500 20000 Amp 12V/24V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter for Petrol and Diesel Engines and Class 8+ / CE Vehicles

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                1000 Amps? Pah - You could barely jump start an obstinate donkey with that! 20,000 Amps is more like it.

NOCO Boost Max GB500 20000 Amp 12V/24V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter for Petrol and Diesel Engines and Class 8+ / CE Vehicles

That looks like it might cause some damage to your testicles - if you were that way inclined...
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

£2,396.27

You could buy a spare car for that price.
                  Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    And all the posts have been way more interesting than the nonsense you post.
                    Well yes, goes without saying that....

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      That looks like it might cause some damage to your testicles - if you were that way inclined...
                      You can take the boy out of Lympstone..............
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X