• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scientist gets £2m decades after he invented diabetes test

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scientist gets £2m decades after he invented diabetes test

Interesting

Scientist gets £2m decades after he invented diabetes test Scientist gets GBP2m decades after he invented diabetes test - BBC News

Have you ever invented anything (or bit of code) that’s now worth a fortune? You could claim for now from a past client

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

I invented sasguru. The first bit of artificial stupidity that escaped the lab to wreak boredom on human civilisation...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I invented sasguru. The first bit of artificial stupidity that escaped the lab to wreak boredom on human civilisation...
      And you shall never be forgiven.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        And you shall never be forgiven.
        I suggest punishment of making him move to Swindon. That will teach him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I suggest punishment of making him move to Swindon. That will teach him.
          What did Swindon do to deserve that? Invent MF?

Comment

Where my Compo?

Comment

I wrote a bit of code that made me £0.025 when used on Google Adsense once. Does that count?

Comment

I would like to invent something but it looks like everything has already been invented.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  I would like to invent something but it looks like everything has already been invented.
                  You are most definitely wrong on this one

Comment

Working...
                  X