• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bench benefits thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Indeed, and the fun of going to Waitrose at Canary Wharf unshaven for days in a t-shirt and putting a bottle of Hendrix into your basket and suddenly notice Secuity guards following you about as you try to lose them for a laugh before I pay up

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Hendricks?? Roku is on offer with a MyWaitrose card at the moment. No need to be destroying your liver with that INKSPE pish

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      Finally after umpteen years I can stay in bed with my cold (man flu) and recover instead of travelling the underground (or boat) into the city to infect others

Any other benefits I’m missing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
      Job Seekers Allowance!
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        £72 a week IIRC, speak to the welsh wonder (clients wonder why they ever hired him)
        Ha very funny I'm sure.

Funnily enough, I've never had an interview question asking me if I've ever claimed JSA!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          working out which room you & the Mrs haven't christened yet?

telling Assgoo & spooter that you are considerably richer?
          Or, if you've been married a while, cracking one off in different rooms when you're mrs is in work.

Comment

Being able to watch countdown

Comment

The absolute tragedy of being unable to watch Jeremy Kyle any more.

It's devastating.

Oh.

Sorry.

That's a disadvantage.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
              X