• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chunky Dunking - For the man in your life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chunky Dunking - For the man in your life

Decouvrez le Testicuzzi le premier Jacuzzi...pour testicules (avec une version plaque or)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

That's HWIMBO's xmas present sorted, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      That's HWIMBO's xmas present sorted, thanks!
      You should probably get him something else, just to be safe. Preferably something to distract him from the fact that you've basically bought him a scrotum bath. Comedy socks or alcohol would be my tip. Perhaps that says more about me though...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

About as useful as a peter heater

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
          About as useful as a peter heater
          There's always this for after the CUK Christmas bash: DUKE PUKE Brechbeutel fur unterwegs | Dr. Paul Koch GmbH

And for the older members: Jonhy Wee – Feel free to pee with Jonhy Wee
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The number of times I've had to hand copies of Evening Standard/Metro/City AM to drunks upchucking on the tube! Maybe I should buy those bags and hand them out instead.

The Jonhy Wee thing is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
              a peter heater
              Hmmmm....inneresting....

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
              a Peter Heater

Comment

Working...
              X