• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moron of the century award

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    You'd be better off in North Wales looking out for Heddlu.

Though I suppose it's all speed cameras set to 31mph by now.
    They do have regular patrols. They even have unmarked lorries with cameras.

Heddlu taught me alot about Welsh. The pronounciation that is. I first called them the head-lu. But dd=th and u=3. So its Heth-le.

One thing about North Wales. There are signs for Traeth beach all along the coat roads. Traeth must be a very very long place.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      They do have regular patrols. They even have unmarked lorries with cameras.

Heddlu taught me alot about Welsh. The pronounciation that is. I first called them the head-lu. But dd=th and u=3. So its Heth-le.

One thing about North Wales. There are signs for Traeth beach all along the coat roads. Traeth must be a very very long place.....
      Yeah, it's twinned with Ausfahrt in Germany!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
      X