• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Antisemitism in Christianity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    You’re an arse minestrone.
    I am, I have never offered to be anything more than an arse.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      What's a literal Christian? Is that as opposed to a figurative one? Or do you mean literalist? Yeah - I'm not one of those.
      Denial of Peter - Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Are you mixing up living a Christ-like life with what the Church of England in Wales taught you however many years ago?
        I try to live my life to Christian principles and don't necessarily blindly believe the teachings of the church. However, I find it just as hard to believe that everything around us has come about purely by chance, as that it has been the work of a divine being. There is too much order in the universe and order means design to me. What designed it and or why, is clearly a question for the scientists and philosophers. Perhaps it's better to be a chav and not think about these issues.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
          I try to live my life to Christian principles and don't necessarily blindly believe the teachings of the church. However, I find it just as hard to believe that everything around us has come about purely by chance, as that it has been the work of a divine being. There is too much order in the universe and order means design to me. What designed it and or why, is clearly a question for the scientists and philosophers. Perhaps it's better to be a chav and not think about these issues.
          What designed the designer?
          Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
            TGAOTU

Hth.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

quite, so perhaps it is better to be a chav and not ask these questions.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

You're like a really bad multistorey carpark. Just wrong on so many levels. I'd say "nice try" but you're so wide of the mark.
                What came before the Big Bang?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                  quite, so perhaps it is better to be a chav and not ask these questions.
                  Eternal rest grant unto him.

Comment

You're like a really bad multistorey carpark. Just wrong on so many levels. I'd say "nice try" but you're so wide of the mark.
                    Lots of foreplay.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Depends what you mean with "before" as time didn't exist
                      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Working...
                      X