• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Antisemitism in Christianity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Nah. At the moment I'm banged up in hospital. (Home tomorrow).
    Surely being banged up in hospital, eating their crappy food, with a tube down your jacksy, is infinitely better than the shyte we post on here?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I'm sorry but that is just complete crap.

Graham Linehan given police warning after complaint by transgender activist | Culture | The Guardian

Progressive politicians are as obsessed about same sex marriage and reproductive rights as the most religious.

They just have the full weight of the law on their side
      I said atheists, not gay people. Or do you somehow equate all gays as atheists and a gay person can't possibly be religious?

Seriously fella, what goes on in your head?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Surely being banged up in hospital, eating their crappy food, with a tube down your jacksy, is infinitely better than the shyte I post on here?
        ftfy

Comment

I said atheists, not gay people. Or do you somehow equate all gays as atheists and a gay person can't possibly be religious?

Seriously fella, what goes on in your head?
          depends on the blood/bucky levels.
          so variable, at best.

Comment

Nah. At the moment I'm banged up in hospital. (Home tomorrow).
            I will do a novena.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Explain fossils
              God put 'em there!

Hth.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                Explain fossils
                Put down to confuse the archeologists. In a few years, they're going to dig up a t-rex holding a placard saying "Ban the Bomb". (c)Terry Pratchett, Strata.
                I love these anti-religionist types. So funny. They present their "clever" arguments, as though no-one has ever thought about these things before. Perhaps they expect a reaction of "Oh no, I hadn't thought of that, I shall stop believing at once". The ones who think they understand evolution are the funniest.

Surely being banged up in hospital, eating their crappy food, with a tube down your jacksy, is infinitely better than the shyte we post on here?
                The food isn't too bad, but a little salty. The coffee is terrible as is the tea. I am responsible for controlling my own urination. Getting my last IV antibiotics now - check out (!) in about 1.5 hours. I'm on a public ward - shared with one other person. An ex-anaesthetist with some highly entertaining stories to tell.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The food isn't too bad, but a little salty. The coffee is terrible as is the tea. I am responsible for controlling my own urination. Getting my last IV antibiotics now - check out (!) in about 1.5 hours. I'm on a public ward - shared with one other person. An ex-anaesthetist with some highly entertaining stories to tell.

Comment

"I am responsible for controlling my own urination"

It's not something you can take for granted on this forum.

Comment

Put down to confuse the archeologists. In a few years, they're going to dig up a t-rex holding a placard saying "Ban the Bomb". (c)Terry Pratchett, Strata.
                      I love these anti-religionist types. So funny. They present their "clever" arguments, as though no-one has ever thought about these things before. Perhaps they expect a reaction of "Oh no, I hadn't thought of that, I shall stop believing at once". The ones who think they understand evolution are the funniest.
                      The funny thing is that any 5 year old can shoot holes in religion and there are grown ups actually wasting their lives and considerable amounts of money worshipping some imaginary thing, made up by illiterate sheepfeckers in the desert 3000 years ago and think they know better then science.

Comment

Working...
                      X