• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I had to turn the radio off...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    I often turn off the wireless set when some know nothing BBfeckigC mother****er is talking over the top of someone's reply to a question when the answer doesn't fit the BBfeckingC's particular take on something.

I had hoped that PM would improve when the comedian Eddie Mair fecked off, but the replacement twat is even worse.
    I stopped listening to Radio 4 quite a while ago when it became clear it has turned into Women's Hour 24/7 ?

Nothing whatever against women, but I find the relentless barrage of feminism and (when they can spare a few moments from women's issues) multiculturalism so tedious.

Turn it on at random any time in the morning or evening, or probably any other time of day, and you can almost guarantee there will be a woman talking, most likely about other women or Nelson Mandela or some worthy multicultural topic.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      I stopped listening to Radio 4 quite a while ago when it became clear it has turned into Women's Hour 24/7 ?

Nothing whatever against women, but I find the relentless barrage of feminism and (when they can spare a few moments from women's issues) multiculturalism so tedious.

Turn it on at random any time in the morning or evening, or probably any other time of day, and you can almost guarantee there will be a woman talking, most likely about other women or Nelson Mandela or some worthy multicultural topic.
      A bit like Radio 2, Nigel Farage always seems to be on Jeremy Vine every time I turn it on, have to switch back to RadioBOB
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I often turn off the wireless set when some know nothing BBfeckigC mother****er is talking over the top of someone's reply to a question when the answer doesn't fit the BBfeckingC's particular take on something.
        Further to this, the obnoxious Gove was on Today this morning.

I had to turn the wireless off before the urge to terminate him with extreme prejudice became unbearable.

It was so bad that I felt sorry for the interviewer.

Which was a bit of a novel feeling, all in all.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Further to this, the obnoxious Gove was on Today this morning.

I had to turn the wireless off before the urge to terminate him with extreme prejudice became unbearable.
            The cockroach was spilling his bile again this morning.

I went & had a dump to get away from it.

Now where did I put that bottle of "Raid Ant and Roach killer".

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The cockroach was spilling his bile again this morning.

I went & had a dump to get away from it.

Now where did I put that bottle of "Raid Ant and Roach killer".

It's next to the "Cillit Bang!" under the sink. Just in front of the shoe-brush and polishes box.

Hth.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
              X