• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thread to wish Wales all the best at the Rugby world cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread to wish Wales all the best at the Rugby world cup

It would be fabulous for them to get another 3rd place - for their talents that is a really good result(in the history of RWC they have got a 3rd and a 4th place).

If they work hard they might reach the level of England who have won it, come 2nd twice and have a 4th place. And will get 1st or second tomorrow.

The Welsh don't have much going for them so lets get behind them. Go Wales!

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    It would be fabulous for them to get another 3rd place - for their talents that is a really good result(in the history of RWC they have got a 3rd and a 4th place).

If they work hard they might reach the level of England who have won it, come 2nd twice and have a 4th place. And will get 1st or second tomorrow.

Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Yes I am bitter! Lots of Welsh friends. After last weekend there were 2 types of comments: -
      1. The boys did great and were unlucky(you celebrate losers now?)
      2. The only problem with losing was no doing as well as England(they really need to move on).

I saw this article yesterday Teeth: 'Why the long wait for orthodontic treatment?' - BBC News . While Wales insist on promoting Welsh, and have government departments/councils who are inefficient to the point of corrupt(they make England look good), their health will suffer. Its like climate change, no-one joins the dots.

Maybe assguru can give me lessons in how to laugh at them? I just feel sorry for them...

Comment

Yes I am bitter! Lots of Welsh friends. After last weekend there were 2 types of comments: -
        1. The boys did great and were unlucky(you celebrate losers now?)
        2. The only problem with losing was no doing as well as England(they really need to move on).

I saw this article yesterday Teeth: 'Why the long wait for orthodontic treatment?' - BBC News . While Wales insist on promoting Welsh, and have government departments/councils who are inefficient to the point of corrupt(they make England look good), their health will suffer. Its like climate change, no-one joins the dots.

Maybe assguru can give me lessons in how to laugh at them? I just feel sorry for them...
        Both sides get clapped off the pitch.

To lose by 3 points after 80 minutes on the pitch is always going to be a bitter pill to swallow. That and the fact that South Africa deprived us of an opportunity to trample the Welsh into the mud.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Yes I am bitter! Lots of Welsh friends. .
          Don't ask for a recount on that after this tirade.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Can't help believing that it should really have been a France / SA semi as Wales got a bye from the French sending off in the quarter

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
              Can't help believing that it should really have been a France / SA semi as Wales got a bye from the French sending off in the quarter
              Yeah, and England have been really crap, it's only because they're English that they got to the final, not through any talent and ability!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Yeah, and England have been really crap, it's only because they're English that they got to the final, not through any talent and ability!
                No idea what you are wittering on about

Comment

No idea what you are wittering on about
                  That's ok, neither have I.

Comment

I disagree. I thought Wales were awesome to beat France when they were having a bad day. Its a sign of a good team when they have a bad day and win. I was amazed when Wales did not beat RSA.

Comment

Working...
                    X