• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We're Going After the Tax Dodgers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're Going After the Tax Dodgers

Komrade Korbyn

That's you, you know. If you think the Tories have been bad for contractors, just wait until this lot gets in.

I think he is referring to GAFAM and that ilk.

Comment

Well according to the clowns Korbyn and McDonnell, anyone who works hard and wants to make a better life is wrong and needs to be punished.

Of course, to save face they are saying they will only go after the "elite", but again their definition of elite means anyone with a decent job, some savings and investments.

I can't fathom why these 2 are still in charge of the party. Considering the farce that is the Conservative party right now, any half-decent centralist Labour government would have stood a great chance of winning the election.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        Well according to the clowns Korbyn and McDonnell, anyone who works hard and wants to make a better life is wrong and needs to be punished.

Of course, to save face they are saying they will only go after the "elite", but again their definition of elite means anyone with a decent job, some savings and investments.

I can't fathom why these 2 are still in charge of the party. Considering the farce that is the Conservative party right now, any half-decent centralist Labour government would have stood a great chance of winning the election.
        Anyone with so much as a piggy-bank, basically. And Korbyn is essentially a useful idiot for Momentum, he has no power whatsoever. Watch out for the ice-pick, Jezza...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

+1

Labour have never won a GE with a loony lefty in charge, and they never will. You'd think they would have learned their lesson after Michael Foot but oh no they go and elect one of his prodigies.

The question for Labour: why are you sticking with Jeremy Corbyn? | Jonathan Freedland | Opinion | The Guardian

"His net satisfaction rating is minus 60, outstripping the previous negative record held since 1982 by Michael Foot."

Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 31 October 2019, 15:56.
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
            Komrade Korbyn

That's you, you know. If you think the Tories have been bad for contractors, just wait until this lot gets in.
            They won’t

Comment

I will probably vote for Boris. Which is nuts and is a sign how poor our democracy is right now.

We need a good dictator.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                I will probably vote for Boris. Which is nuts and is a sign how poor our democracy is right now.

We need a good dictator.
                If you voted leave in 2016 and still want to leave the EU, or you have changed your mind since 2016 and want to leave the EU now, then voting Boris makes sense. If you voted remain and still want to remain in the EU, voting Boris makes no sense at all.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You don't happen to be a tax dodger, do you?

Comment

It's the way he shouts for a few words every minute.

"blahh blahh Sam from Bradford wrote to me blahh blahh FOR THE MANY blahh de blahhh"

Comment

Working...
                    X