We're Going After the Tax Dodgers We're Going After the Tax Dodgers
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 34

Super poster

WordIsBond is NOT a disguised employee

Default We're Going After the Tax Dodgers

Komrade Korbyn

That's you, you know. If you think the Tories have been bad for contractors, just wait until this lot gets in.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

I think he is referring to GAFAM and that ilk.

Godlike

ChimpMaster is NOT a disguised employee

Well according to the clowns Korbyn and McDonnell, anyone who works hard and wants to make a better life is wrong and needs to be punished.

Of course, to save face they are saying they will only go after the "elite", but again their definition of elite means anyone with a decent job, some savings and investments.

I can't fathom why these 2 are still in charge of the party. Considering the farce that is the Conservative party right now, any half-decent centralist Labour government would have stood a great chance of winning the election.

Godlike

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Well according to the clowns Korbyn and McDonnell, anyone who works hard and wants to make a better life is wrong and needs to be punished.

Of course, to save face they are saying they will only go after the "elite", but again their definition of elite means anyone with a decent job, some savings and investments.

I can't fathom why these 2 are still in charge of the party. Considering the farce that is the Conservative party right now, any half-decent centralist Labour government would have stood a great chance of winning the election.
    Anyone with so much as a piggy-bank, basically. And Korbyn is essentially a useful idiot for Momentum, he has no power whatsoever. Watch out for the ice-pick, Jezza...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

More time posting than coding

DealorNoDeal has more data than eek

+1

Labour have never won a GE with a loony lefty in charge, and they never will. You'd think they would have learned their lesson after Michael Foot but oh no they go and elect one of his prodigies.

The question for Labour: why are you sticking with Jeremy Corbyn? | Jonathan Freedland | Opinion | The Guardian

"His net satisfaction rating is minus 60, outstripping the previous negative record held since 1982 by Michael Foot."

Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 31st October 2019 at 15:56.

More time posting than coding

Anonimouse has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by WordIsBond View Post
    Komrade Korbyn

That's you, you know. If you think the Tories have been bad for contractors, just wait until this lot gets in.
    They won’t

Super poster

woohoo is a fount of knowledge

I will probably vote for Boris. Which is nuts and is a sign how poor our democracy is right now.

We need a good dictator.

Super poster

Whorty - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    I will probably vote for Boris. Which is nuts and is a sign how poor our democracy is right now.

We need a good dictator.
    If you voted leave in 2016 and still want to leave the EU, or you have changed your mind since 2016 and want to leave the EU now, then voting Boris makes sense. If you voted remain and still want to remain in the EU, voting Boris makes no sense at all.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

You don't happen to be a tax dodger, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

More fingers than teeth

minestrone is NOT a disguised employee

It's the way he shouts for a few words every minute.

"blahh blahh Sam from Bradford wrote to me blahh blahh FOR THE MANY blahh de blahhh"