• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Thanks for all the good wishes. Home in bed.

Looks like a luggage strap came loose and wrapped around the hub stopping the bike dead and throwing me over the handlebars.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      Thanks for all the good wishes. Home in bed.

Looks like a luggage strap came loose and wrapped around the hub stopping the bike dead and throwing me over the handlebars.

so Lockhouse felled by a strap on? Teach you to sub for NLyUK then
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
        Its Friday & nearly 13:00 & none have asked
        Just to stop you whining like last week, what are you up to?

Comment

TFA!

Key Points

Swimming and TKD this afternoon/evening.

Unleashing my hot tip tomorrow.
          (Circuit boards arrived from China this morning)

Sunday taking family out to lunch.

Various other tasks to occupy the rest of my time.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Just to stop you whining like last week, what are you up to?
            LOL, as a female I do not whine - I merely point out facts :P

But TFA,

Tomorrow day looks like some xmas shopping with siblings - well they will be shopping I'm just going for the lunch
            In the eve I am the groupie for BGG as he is DJ'ing
            Sunday is chores, recovery & working on a couple of projects (new shoes & matching lap top bag) & setting up the auto rewind spools for the 3D printer

Yourself?
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

LOL, as a female I do not whine - I merely point out facts :P
              Apologies. Please don't report me to MrsBP. At least I did fluff this thread.

Yourself?
              TFA. Train to Wales tonight. I was due to take DD to Liverpool tomorrow as part of her Geography A level project. But it is looking cold and wet. So will do Sunday instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                TFA!

Key Points

Sunday taking family out to lunch.

Vintage Inn?
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Tomorrow starting to sketch out plot lines for my play The Last Priestess of Juno Lucina

About how women were side-lined as the early Church gained political power. ( it was also my recent Masters dissertation ).
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                    Vintage Inn?
                    Nope, Nutters!
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

TFA.

Thanks to all for their good wishes.

Been recuperating all week; reading, chocolate and killer sudoku. Codeine is flipping awesome. Yesterday was my first time outside since the accident and I walked to the postbox and back (10 minutes). Was at doc's for blood tests this morning. If they are OK then on Monday I'm allowed to drive again. From yesterday have been allowed limited computer use - hoping to do a couple of days from home next week. Also back at the hospital twice next week for them to take some of the wires out of my hand and for a follow up MRI (NHS have been brilliant).

This weekend I shall again be taking it easy. Still early days but all going well.
                      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                      X