• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    And I dislike cyclists. They don't even cycle with the flow of traffic! And the feckers don't stop for anything
    You are not alone. And this is why the planet is fecked. Everyone has to drive. Or take flights when they could take the train....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      You are not alone. And this is why the planet is fecked. Everyone has to drive. Or take flights when they could take the train....
      Your bicycle didn't grow in a tree.

Neither did the people who manufactured it and its components.

Trains don't go where people have to.

Solve that one Einstein.

However there's an aid that may be used to convert cyclists from virtue signalling twunts into semi-useful human beings, it's "The Highway Code" available in book form - it involved the chopping down of trees at some point so not entirely blame free but well worth a read.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Not me guv! Was funny where we cut through a bit of the red light district and I looked to my right just as a lady of negotiable affection opened her curtain. Treated to an eyeful of boobage I wasn't expecting at that moment

Yes, been to Edinburgh. Wore flats that day
        Yes - I do find it strange that when in Amsterdam one often finds oneself erm - just cutting through the red light district...

ahem...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Yes - I do find it strange that when in Amsterdam one often finds oneself erm - just cutting through the red light district...

ahem...

Women have needs too. Or so I believe.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Careful! With that level of enlightened thinking you could be mistaken for a feminist sympathiser

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
              A Sunday lunch is useless without treacle sponge, bloody amateurs, still probably good enough for army types
              treacle sponge
              spotted dick even better!

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                spotted dick even better!
                Are you sure you did not get that when you ...

erm took a shortcut through the red light district?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Are you sure you did not get that when you ...

erm took a shortcut through the red light district?
                  the red light district
                  missed it when in Amsterdam!

Comment

Careful! With that level of enlightened thinking you could be mistaken for a feminist sympathiser
                    Put the kettle on while I cogitate, there's a good girl!

Just to remove all doubt!

Comment

Your bicycle didn't grow in a tree.

Neither did the people who manufactured it and its components.

Trains don't go where people have to.

Solve that one Einstein.

However there's an aid that may be used to convert cyclists from virtue signalling twunts into semi-useful human beings, it's "The Highway Code" available in book form - it involved the chopping down of trees at some point so not entirely blame free but well worth a read.
                      Bicycles are far more environmentally friendly than motor vehicles. The bigger issues are that 50% of climate emissions are from 10% of the population who will not change. Overpopulation. And countries that will never change their economies(like China).

Only to serve their man?

While on the subject of 1950s "jokes", why does the bride wear white? Its the colour all household appliances come in....

Comment

Working...
                      X