• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Find a nice care/rest home and send her there for a couple of weeks rest?
    She went to a lovely local place to recoup after she fell over and broke her hip a few years ago. Hmm... I wonder...

EDIT: £1310 a week for respite care, min two weeks. I may have a chat with the parentals this weekend.
    Last edited by ladymuck; 6 December 2019, 16:31.

Comment

House warming/cocktail making party Saturday night. Either side of that cleaning/buying booze and recovering.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Away to Italy

Wine will be drunk

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          bergamo was (from stansted £19.99) was very good fun going round the old town and narrow streets full of Xmas joys

Spent a night a lake Garda also (45 mins away) and had sunny breakfast on the shore in the sun shine (excellent wine for 3 euro a glass)

Back in grimly London now

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
          X