• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working in France as a Sub-contractor to a UK company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working in France as a Sub-contractor to a UK company

Hi Everybody,

I have been asked to carry out two week's work in Paris by a company from Milton Keynes.

Just wondering if I need to have any extra paperwork or certificates?
    anybody had experience over there?

Many thanks in advance

Originally posted by Chairs4U View Post
    Hi Everybody,

I have been asked to carry out two week's work in Paris by a company from Milton Keynes.

Many thanks in advance
    Ask your accountant. You do have one, don't you?

Just a quick aside, you any good with bleeding Gladiators?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Chairs4U View Post
      Hi Everybody,

Many thanks in advance
      As long as you have an EU passport you will not need any additional paperwork to work for two weeks.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        As long as you have an EU passport you will not need any additional paperwork to work for two weeks.
        Check that you don't need any additional business insurance cover, or that the cover you have is sufficient. Although in my case the client was actually an insurance company, which may have made them more twitchy than most. In the end I only had to provide copies of the relevant certificates, but you don't want to find yourself caught short in a country where you don't have language fluency.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
        X