• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Possible 2020 Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope it works out for you both as well as it can.

Comment

Looks like the home based consulting work is go-er Had the call today and agreed terms. Chosen to start at 2 days a week with the option to work extra as and when they need me. 100% working from home with hours to suit. Takes me back to my old technical/finance systems skill set and away from project management (which is not so easy working 100% from home) so hoping a big win for me and the wife.

Hoping everyone else on here looking for the right roles this year are as lucky as me

Good luck in 2020 peeps
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Fab! That's great news

Comment

Nice - good to keep the old nogin active

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Looks like the home based consulting work is go-er Had the call today and agreed terms. Chosen to start at 2 days a week with the option to work extra as and when they need me. 100% working from home with hours to suit. Takes me back to my old technical/finance systems skill set and away from project management (which is not so easy working 100% from home) so hoping a big win for me and the wife.

Hoping everyone else on here looking for the right roles this year are as lucky as me

Good luck in 2020 peeps
            Nice one!

Comment

Yay
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Comment

Nothing at all.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Nothing at all.
                    Cheers mate Enjoy 2020
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X