• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England vs SA - World Cup Final 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England vs SA - World Cup Final 2019

25 mins to kick off ... anyone nervous yet?

National anthems over ...... Swing Loooow, Sweeeeet Chariot ......

1/2 time ... wtf is going on
    Last edited by Whorty; 2 November 2019, 09:59.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Puts the Welsh semi in perspective, doesnt it...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

A proper spanking. Oh dear...

Well played SA though.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        A proper spanking. Oh dear...

Well played SA though.
        I fear I may be getting some stick from my Saffer mates when I can face logging on to facebook next

They had a game plan. They stick to it and we had no answers. Not a great game, but the history books won't care how the game was won.

Off to kick the neighbour's dog now
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Well played South Africa.

I thought England would lose. To beat all 3 Southern-hemisphere teams in knockout stages was a big ask.

With the way England played(or RSA forced them to play) they should have been 30 points down at half time.

Shame for all rugby fans it was not a better game. And shame for England fans who spent thousands going out for the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            I fear I may be getting some stick from my Saffer mates when I can face logging on to facebook next
            Not to worry. Just remind them what a bertie-big-bollox big game hunter you are and that will halt them in their tracks.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
              Puts the Welsh semi in perspective, doesnt it...
              yes, clearly because Wales had played and beaten them 3 times in succession lately, we had an idea of how RSA could and would play. I guess England did this against NZ, which Wales didn't, but didn't do their homework well enough for RSA. However, what was totally unacceptable was the behaviour of some in refusing the medals, or removing them in plain sight of the media.

Comment

Ah I was happy about this.....
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Ah I was happy about this.....
                  Why?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Why?
                    Clue: Location Cymru

Has that helped?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X