• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't be selling many sledges this time of year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't be selling many sledges this time of year

So maybe someone put a bet on and invested in...

These

Could clean up the market.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Nah, with drop shipping you just mock up the t-shirt photo and only pay for what's ordered.

Comment

4 sold already.....

Comment

Talks of which, where is the fatso?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Funnily enough he was asking "where is the Russian twat?" just the other day...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2678790

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              So maybe someone put a bet on and invested in...

These

Could clean up the market.
              Would have been better to manufacture a load of T-shirts with the logo "Rugby World Cup Ch mps".

Then they'd only have to sew in or write with an indelible marker pen one extra letter, "a" or "u", depending on whether or not we won!
              Last edited by OwlHoot; 5 November 2019, 14:21.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Busy elsewhere on the tinternet.

Q4 is the busy period for us Amazon sellers, plus I;m busy buying and reselling stuff online & running some facebook groups.

Just to save you contractory types some cash. I've been trying out a new free app on my phone called AirTime rewards. My affliate link is below.

My favourite retailers now pay for my mobile bill, join @airtimerewards and get free credit using my code CLRVPXWY https://airtimerewards.app.link/friend

This app links your credit card numbers to your mobile phone (You dont put your csc code in it's purely for tracking) and can be used to get anywhere up to 10% cashback to use against your mobile phone bill.

In addition, you can sign up to Complete Savings - Get Cashback when you shop with us which gives you 10-12% cashback on over 1000 retailers.

So if you want a cheap sledge. Go to Argos and buy 10 x £10 sledge. Use Code Toys20 for a discount of £20.
                Go through complete savings to get £8 cash back. Use Airtime for another £4 and make sure you link your Nectar card as they're giving 3000 points on an initial £100 order worth (£30 in Sainsbury double up next week). Oh and use your 1% Cashback card.

All in all, 10 sledges for £37. SIMPLES.

Merry XMAS

MF
                Last edited by MarillionFan; 7 November 2019, 10:19.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Daily mail predicts coldest winter since the dinosaurs died out - they will sell like hot cakes

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X