• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who you going to vote for?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Certainly not voting Tory. Because IR35 s
    You mean the policy that was introduced by Labour
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      It’s why you vote for neither of them [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheInvoicer View Post
        It’s why you vote for neither of them [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Anyone who votes LibLabCon is an absolute tool.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Didn't they once say they were going to abolish it?

No, I meant the new changes that are being rolled out to the private sector.

Comment

it's a secret

Comment

To all contractors voting lib dems I would highly recommend you look at the manifesto. They are guning for us hard!

Still not too sure about labour.

cons have sold us out in recent years but are looking to reduce tax and such so best bet is cons or lab.

I've always been labour and probably will vote them again but need to see what the say about sme's.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
                To all contractors voting lib dems I would highly recommend you look at the manifesto. They are guning for us hard!

Still not too sure about labour.

cons have sold us out in recent years but are looking to reduce tax and such so best bet is cons or lab.

I've always been labour and probably will vote them again but need to see what the say about sme's.
                They say any activity is fine as long as you have a union, work only for the govt, earn the same as everyone else and pay at least 80% of your pay back to the collective.

HTH BIDI (Well let's face it, you're a Labour voter, so fick innit?)

Comment

Brexit Party.

How many times will you battered wives get slapped around before you realise that things won't change unless you make them?
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

What is the point in voting? Referendum has made clear the UK is not a democracy.

About time power was ceded to Brussels.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      What is the point in voting? Referendum has made clear the UK is not a democracy.

About time power was ceded to Brussels.
                      Referendum has made clear that Parliament is sovereign and always has been. Power has always been within Westminster, the problem is that populism has taken over and you keep voting tits in.

Comment

Working...
                      X