• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone know anything about "Maxwell Reece"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know anything about "Maxwell Reece"?

I seem to be being bombarded by unsolicited spam from a recruiter called "Maxwell Reece"; anyone know if they're legit, or just another PITA ******-fest?
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
    I seem to be being bombarded by unsolicited spam from a recruiter called "Maxwell Reece"; anyone know if they're legit, or just another PITA ******-fest?
    I could have a guess.

Comment

"Providing the newest, freshest & most responsive candidates." - I've met you - they're clearly bulltulipting!

Comment

Have been getting these too. Replied back with GDPR request and then heard nothing and emails stopped.

Looked him up on companies house. Some small startup single guy outfit who was registered in some shell company offices and now lives up north.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          "Providing the newest, freshest & most responsive candidates." - I've met you - they're clearly bulltulipting!
          I KNOW... where they hell did they get their list from? I hope that they over paid.
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Originally posted by LoanCharged View Post
            Have been getting these too. Replied back with GDPR request and then heard nothing and emails stopped.

Looked him up on companies house. Some small startup single guy outfit who was registered in some shell company offices and now lives up north.
            Report them to the Information Commissioner.

Comment

Originally posted by LoanCharged View Post
              This guy: https://www.linkedin.com/in/liambradley/ who also appears here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/executivesearchrecruit/
              Last edited by wattaj; 6 November 2019, 13:34.
              ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

This Liam Bradley fella can't seem to remember what degree he has.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  This Liam Bradley fella can't seem to remember what degree he has.
                  Or how long he has been running that buisness... that one year of incorporation must have seemed like 10... or 12 to the young fella.
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Something doesn't seem quite right. According to LinkedIn they are an Executive Search firm but unlike other exec search firms, their website doesn't seem to mention executive search... they look more like an online marketing agency. LinkedIn also says they have over 40 employees. Some of my senior level connections are connected to them, but very few compared to nearly all exec search firms I know.

Many of their employees only seem to have ever worked there.

I don't think they know much about recruitment.... am not convinced it isn't a bit fake even.

Comment

Working...
                    X