• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glasgow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minny's Brexit Day party can take the credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Oh dear.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        There have only been three so far. Next due 31st Jan. Penciled in as a recurring appointment every 3 months ad infiniteum.

Comment

The 3 crates of Babycham, 1 litre of Glens vodka, 1 litre of Grants whisky and 4 litres of Lidl boxed wine aren't out of date for a good while. I can play the waiting game.

Comment

Glasgow loves to go in for this tulip. The folk in the large Victorian sandstones are deluded in thinking that a garden festival and a vegan arts centre can 'make a difference'.

90% of the population doesn't give a flying one and would rather the city's ludicrous arts budget was spent on a massive bevy.

Comment

I pop into Glasgow every now and then to visit HWMBO. I like the city. Good food, good bars, friendly folk.

Comment

Went there once decades ago. Can't remember much about it except for a creepy place we took the kids too and the fact that there seemed to be a lot of tall people.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I pop into Glasgow every now and then to visit HWMBO. I like the city. Good food, good bars, friendly folk.
                  Are you sure you got on the right train...?
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I'm working across Edinburgh and Glasgow and Glasgow is great.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      Are you sure you got on the right train...?
                      Not sure we've met? I fly business class sweetie

Comment

Working...
                      X