• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pretty solid reason to vote Labour and Corbyn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty much everything needs investment right now and there is little I don’t like in the Labour manifesto. Considering they are going to have to work with other parties which will apply some checks and balance I don’t see a reason not to vote for them.

I don’t really want more of the same of this current set of useless Tories.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      The magic money tree! The "rich" are paying! Soak the "rich"!

Komrade Korbyn defines "rich" as any working family with an income above min wage
      £80,000 actually. Given the average wage is a shade over £28,000 he has a point.

The Tories would rather soak the poor. Perhaps you should relook at your moral compass.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        £80,000 actually. Given the average wage is a shade over £28,000 he has a point.

The Tories would rather soak the poor. Perhaps you should relook at your moral compass.
        My morals are ensuring we have a viable economy. Currently we have almost record levels of low interest rates, record levels of employment and new forecasts showing the GDP to grow 2%.

Vote labour and the economy will collapse. Luckily very few people are as stupid as you at voting time.

Comment

My morals are ensuring we have a viable economy. Currently we have almost record levels of low interest rates, record levels of employment and new forecasts showing the GDP to grow 2%.
          And yet we also have record levels of food banks, record levels of child poverty, record levels of homelessness, and record levels of basics such as teachers having to buy supplies and food for their students.

Something is broken, and voting for the same shower isn’t going to fix it.

Comment

and new forecasts showing the GDP to grow 2%.

I love the way you dickheads make things up. Which forecasts are these?
            Since 2016 the growth rate of the UK has been bumping along at the bottom of the EU and G7 tables.
            Nothing's going to change after Boris's Brexit either.

You thick fookers have put the UK on the fast track to become Italy.

And that trend will be accelrated because the Tories have found the magic money tree:
            Sajid Javid rips up the Tories' spending rules as he vows to boost public spending by GBP20bn | PoliticsHome.com
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Tories planning to spend, spend, spend whilst trashing the economy. At least Labour will raise taxes to finance their commitments.

Tories are simply a bunch of immature school boys. Wouldn't surprise me if they get elected for the last time in December. 5 years of Boris will finish off the Tories for a generation or two.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

I love the way you dickheads make things up. Which forecasts are these?
                Since 2016 the growth rate of the UK has been bumping along at the bottom of the EU and G7 tables.
                Nothing's going to change after Boris's Brexit either.

You thick fookers have put the UK on the fast track to become Italy.

And that trend will be accelrated because the Tories have found the magic money tree:
                Sajid Javid rips up the Tories' spending rules as he vows to boost public spending by GBP20bn | PoliticsHome.com
                Bank of England surprises as two officials back rate cut - Reuters
                But over the next couple of years, the BoE sees economic growth picking up from 1.4% in 2019 to 2.0% in 2022. The 2022 growth rate is above Britain’s long-term trend and would push inflation back above the BoE’s 2% goal, the central bank said.

Comment

And yet we also have record levels of food banks, record levels of child poverty, record levels of homelessness, and record levels of basics such as teachers having to buy supplies and food for their students.

So instead of lifting people up, let's bring everyone else down.

Yeah, right.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    Tories planning to spend, spend, spend whilst trashing the economy. At least Labour will raise taxes to finance their commitments.

Tories are simply a bunch of immature school boys. Wouldn't surprise me if they get elected for the last time in December. 5 years of Boris will finish off the Tories for a generation or two.

They'll have to raise the taxes, because there's no more gold for them to sell.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Vote labour and the economy will collapse.
                      Tory project fear.

Labour project fear.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X