Pretty solid reason to vote Labour and Corbyn Pretty solid reason to vote Labour and Corbyn
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 74
  1. #1

    Super poster

    fullyautomatix 's job has never been outsourced

    fullyautomatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gaul
    Posts
    4,472

    Default Pretty solid reason to vote Labour and Corbyn

    General election 2019: Labour promises billions for public services - BBC News

    That level of investment will catapult the UK into the stratosphere. To be honest, it's really exciting and I cannot wait to see our economy revitalised.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

  2. #2

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    General election 2019: Labour promises billions for public services - BBC News

    That level of investment will catapult the UK into the stratosphere. To be honest, it's really exciting and I cannot wait to see our economy revitalised.
    Nurse!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  3. #3

    Super poster

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    3,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Nurse!!!
    Don't fret, your nurse will be along soon with your afternoon meds.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  4. #4

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Don't fret, your nurse will be along soon with her rubber glove.
    FTFY
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  5. #5

    More fingers than teeth

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    19,767

    Default

    They'd bankrupt the country in minutes. You can't bribe you way into government. Well you can. But it's not right. There is no money, debts are sky high.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

  6. #6

    Super poster

    meridian - scorchio!

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    They'd bankrupt the country in minutes. You can't bribe you way into government. Well you can. But it's not right. There is no money, debts are sky high.
    Did you read the article, or just the headline?

    Both Labour and the Tories are at it. The only option is to vote LD.

  7. #7

    More fingers than teeth

    xoggoth is a fount of knowledge

    xoggoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    xoggoth towers
    Posts
    13,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    Did you read the article, or just the headline?

    Both Labour and the Tories are at it. The only option is to vote LD.
    Was listening to some figures on radio earlier. The Tory spending pledges do not come anywhere near those of Labour.
    bloggoth

    If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

  8. #8

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    21,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    Both Labour and the Tories are at it. The only option is to vote BXP.
    FTFY
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

  9. #9

    Super poster

    meridian - scorchio!

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,478

    Default Pretty solid reason to vote Labour and Corbyn

    Quote Originally Posted by xoggoth View Post
    Was listening to some figures on radio earlier. The Tory spending pledges do not come anywhere near those of Labour.
    Probably not. But then the relief that the Tories are planning on providing to the less well off, or to the North, or to the JAMs, does not come anywhere near those of Labour as well.

  10. #10

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brexit Britain
    Posts
    34,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    Probably not. But then the relief that the Tories are planning on providing to the less well off, or to the North, or to the JAMs, does not come anywhere near those of Labour as well.
    The magic money tree! The "rich" are paying! Soak the "rich"!

    Komrade Korbyn defines "rich" as any working family with an income above min wage

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •