• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In London for the day ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Vintage Inns, Chain tulipe that microwave steak!
    Hey not my choice, went where I was taken.
    Food a bit meh TBH, but beer was Ok.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      ... nice day too. Had a proper pub lunch now need to sit through a dull meeting before catching the train out.
      Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
      Vintage Inns, Chain tulipe that microwave steak!
      Hey not my choice, went where I was taken.
      Food a bit meh TBH, but beer was Ok.
      Sas, you're so full of tulipe you make Whorty appear almost sanitary in comparison.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Sas, you're so full of tulipe you make Whorty appear almost sanitary in comparison.

I suppose "proper pub lunch" is ambiguous. I merely meant to say I followed the lead of my host and imbibed a few. That more than made up for the rather mediocre food. Perhaps "liquid lunch" would have been more accurate.

Not that you should be correcting people for their Ingerlish. WTF does "make Whorty appear almost sanitary" mean?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I suppose "proper pub lunch" is ambiguous. I merely meant to say I followed the lead of my host and imbibed a few. That more than made up for the rather mediocre food. Perhaps "liquid lunch" would have been more accurate.

Not that you should be correcting people for their Ingerlish. WTF does "make Whorty appear almost sanitary" mean?
          It means Whorty is full of tulip, but you are positively overflowing with the stuff!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Even when you're not talking about me, you're thinking of me and try to bring me into the conversation. I'm honored that you value me so much, I just hope you won't be too upset when I don't reciprocate
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              I just hope you won't be too upset when I don't reciprocate
              But you just did!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                But you just did!
                Seconded!
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Even when you're not talking about me, you're thinking of me and try to bring me into the conversation. I'm honored that you value me so much, I just hope you won't be too upset when I don't reciprocate
                  Hoisted etc....

Comment

Hoisted etc....
                    Triggered!
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

It's all just too cute for words.

Comment

Working...
                      X