In London for the day ... In London for the day ... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,174

    Default

    A pub lunch isn't supposed to be gourmet fare. Can't beat a nice ham egg & chips sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  2. #22

    Super poster

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    3,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    But you just did!
    Reciprocate the valuing ... are you really that slow?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  3. #23

    Super poster

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    3,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    It's all just too cute for words.
    You say cute, I say creepy. I mean, how would you feel if Ziggy was posting about you at 4:47am, when he's just woken up with his morning glory See, really creepy!
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  4. #24

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Hey not my choice, went where I was taken.
    That ought to be your epitaph. Always a follower never a leader.

    Even in the confines of your own home.

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  5. #25

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    That ought to be your epitaph. Always a follower never a leader.

    Even in the confines of your own home.

    What a man does with NLyUK should be kept confidential.

  6. #26

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What a man does with NLyUK should be kept confidential.
    I would venture that the roles in Sas' case would be reversed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  7. #27

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I would venture that the roles in Sas' case would be reversed.
    I don't want sas to keep his life confidential. Just away from CUK. When away, CUK is a much nicer place with more posters.

    And iot would be better for sas. Clearly a very unhappy person. I feel pity for him.

  8. #28

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I don't want sas to keep his life confidential. Just away from CUK. When away, CUK is a much nicer place with more posters.

    And iot would be better for sas. Clearly a very unhappy person. I feel pity for him.
    After all these years? You carry on there Job...
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  9. #29

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    That ought to be your epitaph. Always a follower never a leader.

    Even in the confines of your own home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I would venture that the roles in Sas' case would be reversed.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I don't want sas to keep his life confidential. Just away from CUK. When away, CUK is a much nicer place with more posters.

    And iot would be better for sas. Clearly a very unhappy person. I feel pity for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    After all these years? You carry on there Job...
    I'm glad I trigger you lot so much. You obviously care deeply
    Next!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •