• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomer or Gammon?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomer or Gammon?

which would you rather be called?
    Boomer
    25.00%
    Gammon
    25.00%
    Shoving gammon up Andy W's mum's boomer
    50.00%
    See You Next Tuesday

None of the above...?
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

This is ageist .... I'm too young to be a boomer, and too healthy an not angry enough to be a gammon. We need more choices - can we add "Cool hipster"?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Cool hipster"?
        Oxymoron alert!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          which would you rather be called?
          Anything but "Lance" which I assume translates somehow as "knobhead"...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

This poll is snowflakeist.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              This poll is snowflakeist.
              It looks like Lance is feeling a little left out. Rather than demonstrate some backbone he's weaseling into the remoaner camp.

No great loss.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                It looks like Lance is feeling a little left out. Rather than demonstrate some backbone he's weaseling into the remoaner camp.

No great loss.
                I never claimed to be anything else.

Not that b***** has anything to do with question.
                The two insults are doing the round and I was idly wondering how insulting they actually are.

Apparently very insulting to the hard of thinking. No piss off back to your safe space to throw idle insults at whorty and erikur.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  This is ageist .... I'm too young to be a boomer, and too healthy an not angry enough to be a gammon. We need more choices - can we add "Cool hipster"?

Strange idea everyone else classifies you as a feckwit.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Weasel View Post
                    I never claimed to be anything else.

Not that b***** has anything to do with question.
                    The two insults are doing the round and I was idly wondering how insulting they actually are.

Apparently very insulting to the hard of thinking. No piss off back to your safe space to throw idle insults at whorty and erikur.
                    No thanks, you're turning out to be much more fun.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X