• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where did Russian professor who dressed up as Napoleon keep his armies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is thought about asking if the BBC Russian professor was dangerous or harmless. I was too scared of LM after her tirade against Zig so decided to play safe....
    When was that?

Don't be worried about LM, she's a pussycat.
    Last edited by Zigenare; 11 November 2019, 12:28.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      When was that?

Don't we worried about LM, she's a pussycat.
      I can't remember when. I have no doubt you did not notice. As you are not sensitive. Like me.

Are we talking about the same LM?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I can't remember when. I have no doubt you did not notice. As you are not sensitive. Like me.

Are we talking about the same LM?
        Aye, independent bird, posh, likes it up the...
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
        X