• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Foreign interference in UK elections

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Another idiot who does not stand irony.

Of course there should be freedom of speech. But only for Russians in the UK.....
    There is generally no irony provided in your consistently ridiculous posts, given that it's most text you use as your preferred form of drivel.

One good thing about the forthcoming changes is it'll hopefully remove the majority of the morons from this forum.

Comment

forthcoming what?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        forthcoming what?
        You will be missed
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          There was a survey about this. When asked if they thought that there was foreign interference in UK elections:

20% said "don't know"
          20% said "yes"*
          60% said "nyet"

* These respondents were strangely unavailable for comment
          If there was an "Undecided" party and a "WillNotVote" party, it could really split the don't know vote.

<-- Just for RogerFederer, who is as good as posting as I am at tennis.

Comment

Working...
          X