• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Berlin rocks' says Elon Musk as he chooses European factory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    German vehicle expertise is vastly superior to the UK, they know how to make a quality car and that's exactly what Tesla lack at the moment - build quality.
    True. But what's if there's a huge difference in build quality upon German based manufacturing?

Am not a fan of the Tesla but must admit here in Munich they are smegging everywhere. A friend who recently got a model T was showing me around a few weeks back. The top feature he seemed to delight in... a programable fart sound when a passenger sat down in the seat. Great.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The news is not going down well here:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        oh dear you become a remainer??

Germany may have entered recession is a bit similar to the sky may fall in over the UK etc.
        No, I just checked and hell hasn't frozen over yet...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          No, I just checked and hell hasn't frozen over yet...
          In 5 years nothing has changed in the UK. Seems pretty frozen to me.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            In 5 years nothing has changed in the UK. Seems pretty frozen to me.
            Your very pretty German garden may be frozen, but not much of the UK is...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X