• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lily Rues the lyrics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She can say what she likes. Don't let it trigger your outrage-ometer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is that better or worse than a wizard's sleeve?

I know it is better than a Cathedral f4nny - as in "I have never played an organ in such a big cathedral f4nny before".
      Worse than a wizards sleeve but better than a badly packed kebab.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        no. you referred to her as 'bint'
        arabic <= daughter >
        Yes I know. Although I've been using it since I first read it in Guards! Guards!, I became aware of its origin in a column in the Times by Sarah Tor. Did you know that schadenfreude is a German word?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Yes I know. Although I've been using it since I first read it in Guards! Guards!, I became aware of its origin in a column in the Times by Sarah Tor. Did you know that schadenfreude is a German word?
          don't read the times, and yes, i do.

Comment

Working...
          X