• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banned - Old Greg - 1 month (pending review)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Take a chill pill dude. Stop getting so triggered. You'll give yourself an ulcer. No wonder your missus is sending you back to work, spending too much time on here is bad for you
    what part of IDGAF don't you understand Bill?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      A month ban is rather strong.
      He'll get a reprieve, mark my words.

All he'll have to do is blow NAT again and he'll be back here like a bad penny before you can say double standards.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

All he'll have to do is blow NAT again and he'll be back here like a bad penny before you can say double standards.

not read the thread then

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          not read the thread then
          Yeah, but couldn't resist.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

All he'll have to do is blow NAT again and he'll be back here like a bad penny before you can say triggered Brexiteer.

FTFY

Comment

what part of IDGAF don't you understand Bill?
              Ok, I'll bite ..... what does Bill stand for?
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

What do you have to do to get banned? I need to read the house rules carefully.

I see there is a name and shame thread for banned members. Nice, I've never seen that on a forum before. A good old fashioned head on a stick parade.

My only objection since joining is I have to be called a Nervous Newbie. I'm not in any way nervous and surely quality trumps quantity. And before I get egotistic and start beating my chest, it's quite depressing being thankless but I wouldn't want to show any signs of weakness in a dog eat dog society.

Comment

Originally posted by moneybags View Post
                  What do you have to do to get banned? I need to read the house rules carefully.
                  Moaning about people's avatars is a good start.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

To be fair, I had a point northernladuk.

Or is it okay to suggest manic people want to kill? Is it appropriate to even joke about that?

I happen to have Bipolar Disorder and I've never threatened to kill anyone in my life.

Now... where are the house rules about equality and diversity? Are you, or anyone else on this forum, above the law?
                    Last edited by moneybags; 14 November 2019, 22:49.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Thanks for the Rolex.
                      it's a moody rolex
                      Don't ask how he smuggled it into Ireland...
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X