Who’s in charge? Who’s in charge? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 49
  1. #11

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    18,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    That is what Cojak kept telling us when GittisGal trolled us for a good year or so.
    Way back in the early days of that lot, the mod team wasn't the same team it is now . Remember when MF was a mod?
    Moderation means Moderation
    Strong and Stable Moderation

    Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

  2. #12

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Way back in the early days of that lot, the mod team wasn't the same team it is now . Remember when MF was a mod?
    Sadly missed, 'e were firm but fair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  3. #13

    Banned

    moneybags doesn't make much sense


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Job Centre
    Posts
    42

    Default

    I have no idea what any of you are talking about.

    Could somebody please take me to your leader?

  4. #14

    Godlike

    BR14 is always on top

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    8,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    I have no idea what any of you are talking about.

    Could somebody please take me to your leader?
    no.

    now bugger off
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  5. #15

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    He's not Gricer/Malcolm etc.
    You've said that before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  6. #16

    Banned

    moneybags doesn't make much sense


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Job Centre
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    no.

    now bugger off
    1969 man walks on the moon

    1972 man walks on the moon, again.

    Then nothing happened for a while until now...

    ...the ego has landed and moneybags is entering the contracting arena.

  7. #17

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    1969 man walks on the moon

    1972 man walks on the moon, again.

    Then nothing happened for a while until now...

    ...the ego has landed and moneybags is entering the contracting arena.
    And?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  8. #18

    Banned

    moneybags doesn't make much sense


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Job Centre
    Posts
    42

    Default

    And

    Badda Bing Badda Bang Badda Boom!!!!


    Back on topic, do we have an organisation chart?

  9. #19

    Double Godlike!

    malvolio - scorchio!

    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Walking in the garden, dreaming of Olivia...
    Posts
    11,517

    Default

    Probably not - but if you are an entrepreneur looking to acquire something*, shouldn't you be starting with the corporate structure rather than the minions...?
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 27th November 2019 at 15:00.
    Blog? What blog...?

  10. #20

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    And

    Badda Bing Badda Bang Badda Boom!!!!


    Back on topic, do we have an organisation chart?
    Try looking at post count and reputation....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •