• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who’s in charge?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s in charge?

I’m new here so I have absolutely no chip on my shoulder. I’m just curious to know about the structure and governance of the forum. I’m not in the finance, legal or public sector so my terminology could be a little clumsy.

I have an ambitious growth strategy for my company (Super Big Ltd) to float and then start making acquisitions... this could be plc thinking as opposed to Ltd (or permie). Hypothetically, I’m interested in acquiring this forum to deliver value for my shareholder and the steady stream of advertising income will service my debts.

After the take over, I think I’d start by setting up a non-executive committee to discuss moderator remuneration and we may need to make a few redundancies. I’d table a motion to amend house rules and roll out a mental health awareness campaign so we can call contractors MH champions for having high office attendance rates regardless of stress. That will good for the economy.

Anyway, back to the original question, who’s in charge and is there a flat middle management level of moderators or a distinct pecking order?

Thanks

Originally posted by moneybags View Post
    I’m new here so I have absolutely no chip on my shoulder. I’m just curious to know about the structure and governance of the forum. I’m not in the finance, legal or public sector so my terminology could be a little clumsy.

I have an ambitious growth strategy for my company (Super Big Ltd) to float and then start making acquisitions... this could be plc thinking as opposed to Ltd (or permie). Hypothetically, I’m interested in acquiring this forum to deliver value for my shareholder and the steady stream of advertising income will service my debts.

After the take over, I think I’d start by setting up a non-executive committee to discuss moderator remuneration and we may need to make a few redundancies. I’d table a motion to amend house rules and roll out a mental health awareness campaign so we can call contractor MH champions for having high office attendance rates regardless of stress. That will good for the economy.

Anyway, back to the original question, who’s in charge and is there a flat middle management level of moderators or a distinct pecking order?

Thanks
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by moneybags View Post

Thanks
      Only those who attend the socials get to find that out.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Only those who attend the socials get to find that out.....
        Don't you dare...
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Comment

Speaking for NAT and myself, we are not flat. I don't have a six pack, I've got the whole barrel.
            As for NAT's moobs, has anyone got a copy of that motor boating video?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Let's see how long Cojack takes to ban this pretty obvious Gricer/malcolm sockie. Bring back TykeMerc!!
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                Let's see how long Cojack takes to ban this pretty obvious Gricer/malcolm sockie. Bring back TykeMerc!!
                He's not Gricer/Malcolm etc.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  That is what Cojak kept telling us when GittisGal trolled us for a good year or so.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    he's got some quality drivel though, - i wonder....................................

Comment

Working...
                    X