• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who’s in charge?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moneybags View Post
    I've been called disingenuous twice in the last month and I'm still scratching my head about the first time... someone was having a go at a consultant doctor about the way the Dr conducted herself. I stepped in to defend the distressed doc and got called disingenuous by the aggressor. I'm not even first aid trained. I also got accused of being part of a drama triangle and I had to look that one up. It's not the same as a love triangle apparently.

I might come across as knowing more than I actually do but surely that's a key skill in contracting.

Maybe I'm mixing contracting up with sales.

Am I winning you over yet?
    You have yet to convince us you're even potty trained...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I may not be potty trained but I can squat over a pen and pick it up with my buttocks in a boardroom.

Have you ever fallen for the "attractive woman drops a pen" sales technique? I'm a sucker for it.

Comment

Originally posted by moneybags View Post
        I may not be potty trained but I can squat over a pen and pick it up with my buttocks in a boardroom.

Have you ever fallen for the "attractive woman drops a pen" sales technique? I'm a sucker for it.
        My ex used to say a girl's arse was too big/saggy if she could hold a pen in the crease between buttock and top of thigh. Needless to say he wasn't impressed at my ability to hold half of the W H Smith stationery counter there...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          My ex used to say a girl's arse was too big/saggy if she could hold a pen in the crease between buttock and top of thigh. Needless to say he wasn't impressed at my ability to hold half of the W H Smith stationery counter there...
          I'm guessing you probably didn't mean to say that out loud...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Fack off

Comment

Fat bottom girls they make the rockin' world go round!

They also cause more earth tremors than fracking!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                I'm guessing you probably didn't mean to say that out loud...
                Too late if I didn't

Comment

I was wondering why you got banned from WH Smith....

Comment

watch out Xoggy will want pics
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X