• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Business Taxes in the Telegraph today - please like my comment.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris Business Taxes in the Telegraph today - please like my comment.

Guys,

If anyone has a Telegraph account please could you like my IR35 comment posted under "Lock House". Currently near the top of "recent" comments.

Boris Johnson to promise cuts to four business taxes in major election offering to employers

Thanks
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

done

Comment

Reduction in CT from 19% to 17% postponed.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Reduction in CT from 19% to 17% postponed.
        Cancelled

And they increased div tax (with immediate effect) on the basis that corp tax will go down (in 5 years back then)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Cancelled

And they increased div tax (with immediate effect) on the basis that corp tax will go down (in 5 years back then)
          The cons are killing businesses with crazy tax hikes.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
            And if you think that's bad just wait until Magic Grandpa gets in!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
              They don’t give a fook

Comment

Originally posted by HoofHearted View Post
                And if you think that's bad just wait until Magic Grandpa gets in!
                Great point! It’s recommended to continue to vote Tory to show your approval of their policies towards small businesses and contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  They don’t give a fook
                  Fook business.

Comment

So, if we keep going down this path, small businesses will be destroyed, mid and low income people will be destroyed, mid-high income people will be the new poor.

Bright future for the uk

Comment

Working...
                    X