• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris V Jeremy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    So which one are actually lies then?

And, more to the point, where is the list from the Labour side or the Scots Nats or the lib Dems? Actually, forget the Lib Dems, they don't have a clue anyway.

Pick one at random "NHS Cuts" appear routinely from all three. There haven't been any, the most you can say is that demand is growing faster than the allowed budget: a budget that is, incidentally, ring-fenced. That is down to a lot of factors, not least allowing GPs to opt out of patient care so people go to A&E with a cold. Actually that is a trivial one. How about 60% of NHS spend is not on patient care and a huge amount of that is paying PFI contracts let under Labour under Blair and Brown.

Our myriad current troubles didn't start two months ago. Unlike Johnson.
    It’s all lies

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      How likely do you consider a Labour majority?
      It's right up there with you coming out with something truly witty.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Quite.

When did they start? Two years ago? Ten? Have “current troubles” (probably means different things to, say, a contractor than to a just-about-managing family) been getting better or worse in that time?

And will voting for more of the same teach them a lesson, or only encourage them to do even more of the same?

Comment

FFS, can someone fix Corbyn's specs.

Comment

He's got them sloping the other way now.

Comment

Johnson, the man who wrote two articles for the Telegraph, one pro, one anti and only published the one which fitted his agenda once he saw which way the wind was blowing.

I wonder why he snucked in via a back door to the TV studios tonight whereas Corbyn went through the front if everyone thinks Johnson is the saviour surely he would have been the one going in via the front door, glad handing everyone...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

So which one are actually lies then?

And, more to the point, where is the list from the Labour side or the Scots Nats or the lib Dems? Actually, forget the Lib Dems, they don't have a clue anyway.

Pick one at random "NHS Cuts" appear routinely from all three. There haven't been any, the most you can say is that demand is growing faster than the allowed budget: a budget that is, incidentally, ring-fenced. That is down to a lot of factors, not least allowing GPs to opt out of patient care so people go to A&E with a cold. Actually that is a trivial one. How about 60% of NHS spend is not on patient care and a huge amount of that is paying PFI contracts let under Labour under Blair and Brown.

Bulltulipe. NHS in Scotland is devolved and is under the control of the Scottish Government so you don't hear SNP going on about 'NHS Cuts'. It is the best performing NHS in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  FFS, can someone fix Corbyn's specs.
                  My Russian partner asked why the retarded looking pensioner was talking to Boris (she knows Boris from a Russian fund raiser years ago, I kid you not) I explained that was the labour leader

She said he had no chance as he can’t talk bull tulip like Boris and that’s what’s English people like

I could not argue

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

“40 new hospitals” though.

Oh wait, that’s a lie.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X