• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris V Jeremy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

That's the one.

As run by The Lying Tory Bastards (tm).
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      And Johnson is an honest politician?
      the only one who entered parliament with honest intentions was Guy Fawkes.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Yes.

That's the one.

As run by The Lying Tory Bastards (tm).
        Can you name another party without liars?

Comment

what an awful presenter - constantly interrupting. So annoying.

And no questions on the economy.

And where was the ir35 question???

What a waste of time.

Comment

What will change?

I guess that the vast majority of issues which affect us will not change, whatever government is in power. Will HMRC act any differently? Will any other government department act differently? Will the relentless pursuit of the motorist change? Will the potholes in our roads be fixed? Will civil servants be barred from being members of secret societies?

I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
              the only one who entered parliament with honest intentions was Guy Fawkes.
              He's got my vote!
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                You've been warned about spouting facts before!
                He's taken heed of that warning.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Can you name another party without liars?
                  Monster Raving Loony party?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                    Locally we get a choice of a "Tory yes-man posh nob", a Labour nobody and an irritating Lib Dem councillor who refuses to answer direct questions and puts lies all over what she does say (the classic one being about NHS cuts... There haven't been any).

The Tory will walk it, I suspect.
                    Are you my neighbour?

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                      I guess that the vast majority of issues which affect us will not change, whatever government is in power. Will HMRC act any differently? Will any other government department act differently? Will the relentless pursuit of the motorist change? Will the potholes in our roads be fixed? Will civil servants be barred from being members of secret societies?

I think not.
                      Incorrect. Corbyn and his left wing chancellor side kick will knock back the economy like never seen before.
                      Alongside amountain of debt, nationalised companies draining money, financial services in the city crashing and Scotland leaving the UK. As JC befriends terrorists.

HMRC and potholes will not even be a consideration and I am not being extreme.

Tories may have flaws and the Lib Dems but Corbyn is a REAL danger that even those in his own party realise.

Comment

Working...
                      X