• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris V Jeremy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluetoaster View Post
    Are you my neighbour?
    Dunno - but the latest addition to the list is a
    woman who calls herself “a priestess of Avalon and an ancestral healer”
    with some fantasy ideas about uniting the world in crystal-based harmony (I assume the rock rather than the other stuff) or something, so it might give you a clue...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      I guess that the vast majority of issues which affect us will not change, whatever government is in power. Will HMRC act any differently? Will any other government department act differently? Will the relentless pursuit of the motorist change? Will the potholes in our roads be fixed? Will civil servants be barred from being members of secret societies?

I think not.
      What about societies with secrets?
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Indeed. Especially the masons. About time they put the holy grail on display.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Indeed. Especially the masons. About time they put the holy grail on display.....
          It's surprising how many people underestimate the control exerted by such organisations.

Comment

It's surprising how many people underestimate the control exerted by such organisations.
            If only there was a mason posting on CUK who could respond.....

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
              Dunno - but the latest addition to the list is a
              woman who calls herself “a priestess of Avalon and an ancestral healer”
              with some fantasy ideas about uniting the world in crystal-based harmony (I assume the rock rather than the other stuff) or something, so it might give you a clue...
              That's a no then. I'd have noticed if that was was happening here.

Comment

It is rather, isn't it?

Tell me more...
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

It is rather, isn't it?

Tell me more...
                  If there were no police officers, judges, barristers, solicitors or any other civil servants who were members of such societies, I wouldn't be able to tell you more.

It is said that Hitler had a list of members of one such organisation and he had marked them all for execution if he had won the war. Make of that what you will.

Comment

If there were no police officers, judges, barristers, solicitors or any other civil servants who were members of such societies, I wouldn't be able to tell you more.

It is said that Hitler had a list of members of one such organisation and he had marked them all for execution if he had won the war. Make of that what you will.
                    Ok, part of what you have said is true(ish) - When UK Masons began to suspect that something was happening to German Masons in the run up to WW2 then secrecy did increase within UK Freemasonry - read up on the "Forget-me-not" for more detail.

With regards to Freemasonry influencing Politicians, the Judiciary and Civil Service (Police included), you're quite frankly talking out of your arse. <-- this is where you turn round and say "But you're only a low-level Mason, they keep the really juicy stuff until you reach the 33rd degree..."

You may as well start spouting about Adam Weishaupt.

Comment

That they admit cretins? That's not a secret.

Comment

Working...
                      X