• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris V Jeremy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    So is education, and that's not going quite so well.

*Really? Based on what criteria?
    Education is going well actually, don't listen to Boris or the Daily Mail. They lie.

NHS Scotland is performing better than rUK - based on pretty much all criteria:

Scotland’s NHS outperforms the rest of the UK – here’s why – Business for Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Ok, part of what you have said is true(ish) - When UK Masons began to suspect that something was happening to German Masons in the run up to WW2 then secrecy did increase within UK Freemasonry - read up on the "Forget-me-not" for more detail.

With regards to Freemasonry influencing Politicians, the Judiciary and Civil Service (Police included), you're quite frankly talking out of your arse. <-- this is where you turn round and say "But you're only a low-level Mason, they keep the really juicy stuff until you reach the 33rd degree..."

You may as well start spouting about Adam Weishaupt.
      With regards to Freemasonry influencing Politicians, the Judiciary and Civil Service (Police included), you're quite frankly talking out of your arse.
      I guess you are a mason then?

and what I've observed is that it's HMG using such organisations as the first level of control over the populace not the other way around. I have seen them at work.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
        I guess you are a mason then?

and what I've observed is that it's HMG using such organisations as the first level of control over the populace not the other way around. I have seen them at work.
        I certainly am.

I'd be very interested in seeing proof.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I certainly am.
          oh, dear - a craphat proddy with a funny handshake.
          oh, dear, oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
            Education is going well actually, don't listen to Boris or the Daily Mail. They lie.
            Interesting idea of "going well", given the hordes of illiterate and innumerate youths I get to meet fairly regularly with no view of history earlier than about 1970...

As for lying, the SNP have a degree of form in that respect. How is Salmond's trial going, incidentally?

Scotland’s NHS outperforms the rest of the UK – here’s why – Business for Scotland
            As for the Scottish NHS, yes it is, but it's under less pressure then the English one, given the disparate populations and where most of the immigrants are going. The Welsh one is more comparable, and that's in a total mess, under Labour's management.
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Business for Scotland is an independence campaign group, the chap who runs it had a small 1 man company that was dissolved a few years ago. If he had called it Astronauts for Scotland it would only be marginally less accurate that its current title.

Now onto schools, they are utterly fooked. Everyone knows it, parents, teacher, the kids. There is no hiding from the fact that they are fooked. Best decision we made was going private. Was talking to another parent who said the decision was made for them when the local school got rid of the support teacher in their daughter's class and it was now 1 teacher to 34 kids.

The SNP's only strategy is to avoid talking about them hoping they can get their followers to wave a few flags until another referendum. It is utterly shameful the devastation they have caused to schools.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Business for Scotland is an independence campaign group, the chap who runs it had a small 1 man company that was dissolved a few years ago. If he had called it Astronauts for Scotland it would only be marginally less accurate that its current title.

Now onto schools, they are utterly fooked. Everyone knows it, parents, teacher, the kids. There is no hiding from the fact that they are fooked. Best decision we made was going private. Was talking to another parent who said the decision was made for them when the local school got rid of the support teacher in their daughter's class and it was now 1 teacher to 34 kids.

The SNP's only strategy is to avoid talking about them hoping they can get their followers to wave a few flags until another referendum. It is utterly shameful the devastation they have caused to schools.
                All part of the plan.

Keep the proles illiterate and keep feeding them lies about the tories and they will continue to vote SNP/Labour because they are told it is better for them and do not have the mental tools to investigate the validity of what they are told.

Genius...

Comment

I certainly am.

I'd be very interested in seeing proof.
                  clearly I can't give you that due to the secret nature of their activities!

Comment

Education is going well actually

Yes of course it is........

Scottish schools drop in world rankings - BBC News
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                      clearly I can't give you that due to the secret nature of their activities!
                      So you posted tulipe. As per usual.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X