• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy International Mens Day.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Did you get lucky?

(Why did I ask??)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Joking aside it is actually quite a big thing tackling amongst other things men's mental health which is often glossed over as men are often told to 'man up'

You know the biggest killer of males under 45 is suicide...

read more here

International Men's Day - Wikipedia
      Yes, I hope everyone took the time to do the suicide 'talk' training that MS provided a link to a short while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Joking aside it is actually quite a big thing tackling amongst other things men's mental health which is often glossed over as men are often told to 'man up'

You know the biggest killer of males under 45 is suicide...

read more here

International Men's Day - Wikipedia
        7 suicides from LC so far.

As bad as women get life in the workplace, men have it 10 times worse in the family courts.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Yes, I hope everyone took the time to do the suicide 'talk' training that MS provided a link to a short while ago.
          No I did not. Will it help me put myself out of this miserable life I lead?

I prefer to hang round CUK professional forums picking up potential suicide victims. I have helped out a few.

Not helped by mods for their lack of proper moderation. Which is still a huge issue. There is stuff going on in the background about this - hopefully it will come to fruition soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            No I did not. Will it help me put myself out of this miserable life I lead?

I prefer to hang round CUK professional forums picking up potential suicide victims. I have helped out a few.

Not helped by mods for their lack of proper moderation. Which is still a huge issue. There is stuff going on in the background about this - hopefully it will come to fruition soon.
            Have you given up wishing death on fellow CUK posters?

Comment

Working...
            X