• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

death penalty for thieves...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I suggest being handcuffed and thrown into a Manchester canal.....
    Bloody... ah, never mind.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Once you report it as a crime then you may be asked by your local plod to make your number plate distinctive - I stuck black tape over the EU flag that was on my number plate. Two birds one stone.
      Gammon signalling at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Gammon signalling at its finest.
        How are things in plastic-paddy-land? Had much snow?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Got the plates replaced at Halfords. They had to be glued on - the plates were ripped off and the threads of the screws messed up.

Can thieves not even operate a screwdriver now?
          They’d get more time for carrying a screwdriver without cause than they would for stealing plates worth more than your car.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            They’d get more time for carrying a screwdriver without cause than they would for stealing plates worth more than your car.
            Do you mind! I recently doubled the worth of my car. I filled it with diesel....

Comment

Do you mind! I recently doubled the worth of my car. I filled it with diesel....
              Earth killer! Death sentence is too good for 'im.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Earth killer! Death sentence is too good for 'im.
                Best of all it is a 2004 model. So really dirty. Probably even more dirty than NLyUK.

Comment

Working...
                X