• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FactcheckUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I don't know how they were misleading anyone. There is no FactCheckUK and the branding and the bio still had CCHQ on it.

It's clearly wind up and the people crying about it won't be voting tory anyway.
    Then you are an idiot or a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You misspelled “and”.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        £350million? Not a lie, a wind up.
        That was taken to court and the case dismissed. It wasn't found to be a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
          That was taken to court and the case dismissed. It wasn't found to be a lie.
          You're lying about a lie

The court said that lying is not an offence and that it is usual in politics.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...KxuhWo7qVpLDXh
          Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

I'm not lying about anything. I just pointed out that the £350m claim had been taken to court and was dismissed.

Here's a different article on the ruling Judges Rule Boris Was Right, GBP350 Million a Week Acceptable as Gross Figure - Guido Fawkes

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
              I'm not lying about anything. I just pointed out that the £350m claim had been taken to court and was dismissed.

Here's a different article on the ruling Judges Rule Boris Was Right, GBP350 Million a Week Acceptable as Gross Figure - Guido Fawkes
              You were lying saying it was not a lie. It was (and still is) a lie
              Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Fact Hunt UK on Twitter: "We are not affiliated with the @Conservatives or @CCHQPress #Honest #factcheckUK"
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Is every deliberate lie, deliberate mislead and scam they try to pull OK in your book, cause they’re just another joke?

£350million? Not a lie, a wind up.
                  Easiest deal in history? A wind up.
                  Getting rid of 20,500 cops then claiming to be taking on 20,000? A wind up.
                  Getting Brexit done? A wind up.
                  I believe a high court judge said this was a valid figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    I find it surprising that someone who spends a lot of time posting in General can't see the game here.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      I find it surprising that someone who spends a lot of time posting in General can't see the game here.
                      And when have a contender for post of the week.....

Comment

Working...
                      X