• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Call to action: Vote lib dem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Here's another. Go **** yourself twat!
    Keep it civil, old chap

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Spector View Post
      Keep it civil, old chap
      For DP that is civil. He lives in Swindon.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Here's a "voice" - **** Off!
        Is that the little voice you hear in your head?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Looks like another loans tax avoider pumping for lib dems. Let's face it, lib dems will side with anyone if it means they getting a vote. So they will promise the world, but ultimately fruitless.
          Corbyn is the only show in town, get behind him and kick the buffoon out.
          So they will promise the world, but ultimately fruitless

just like all political parties.

Comment

Hi

My issue is the original public sector ir35 reform was a lib dem policy pushed by Danny Alexander

Comment

And a cancellation of the loan charge, for those involved
              ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                Is that the little voice you hear in your head?
                Yes, every time I see a post by you.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by coder View Post
                  Hi

My issue is the original public sector ir35 reform was a lib dem policy pushed by Danny Alexander
                  Possibly true (citation?)

However Alexander has not been in office for 5 years. You can only go off current policies. Are voters in this election taking into account the policies of David Blunkett or William Hague? Probably not, I would venture.

Comment

Alas I have to agree with the OP, I don't like the choices of any party at the moment but on paper they are the only ones who would revoke A50 and as such would get my vote, if I wasn't in a tory safe seat with a 10K+/16% majority.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Spector View Post
                      Possibly true (citation?)

However Alexander has not been in office for 5 years. You can only go off current policies. Are voters in this election taking into account the policies of David Blunkett or William Hague? Probably not, I would venture.
                      Someone called Maggie keeps getting mentioned, not seeing her standing anywhere
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X