• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are IPSE rebranding (again)?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are IPSE rebranding (again)?

Freelance Corner

Same address as IPSE towers...

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Freelance Corner

No, it's a new angle to sneak in with the yoof set AFAIU... beardy IT types need not apply.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

I notice Tarbie's favourite demographic is catered for

Comment

Well they need to do something - they current market completely disappears in less than 6 months time.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Freelance Corner

I asked elsewhere why Bryce seemed to be acting surprised at a service he is the sole director, registered at the same office as IPSE

Chris Bryce on LinkedIn: "Ooh, this is new!

Preview list is open for sign-up now.

#freelancers #FindYourCorner

http://bit.ly/join-fc "
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Well they need to do something - they current market completely disappears in less than 6 months time.
            They current market is much bigger than many on here think. I suspect we're stuck with them a while longer.
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
              No, it's a new angle to sneak in with the yoof set AFAIU... beardy IT types need not apply.
              Seems to make sense to me. Speak to traditional members about things they are interested in, and speak to the artisan cheese makers under a different banner.

One of the criticisms has been the S/N ratio - most traditional members aren't particularly fussed about maternity pay for self employed, or rural broadband, and the stuff we are interested in (IR35!) gets lost.

Comment

Well They'd better sort out that website cos it's illegal at the moment, particularly when this is in the T&C's....

CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
                24. Freelance Corner may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Freelance Corner. Data provided by users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business, be transferred along with that part. The new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this privacy policy, be permitted to use the data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Seems to make sense to me. Speak to traditional members about things they are interested in, and speak to the artisan cheese makers under a different banner.

One of the criticisms has been the S/N ratio - most traditional members aren't particularly fussed about maternity pay for self employed, or rural broadband, and the stuff we are interested in (IR35!) gets lost.
                  Yet there was a question on here very recently about maternity pay, and rural broadband is pretty damned serious if you live in some of the nicer parts of the country and trying to earn a living and are faced with speeds barely better than 3G. In our village of some 12,000 people I get 28Mbs on a FTTC link, which is bad enough, but three miles away it's usually less than 2Mbs
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                    Yet there was a question on here very recently about maternity pay, and rural broadband is pretty damned serious if you live in some of the nicer parts of the country and trying to earn a living and are faced with speeds barely better than 3G. In our village of some 12,000 people I get 28Mbs on a FTTC link, which is bad enough, but three miles away it's usually less than 2Mbs
                    We live in a village with less than 3000 people but get speeds of 100Mbs ... so much disparity
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X